“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” - Walt Disney
This quote is by Walt Disney from one of his many speeches.
Walt Disney is one of the greatest business innovators and leaders to walk the planet. He took chances to create an environment completely his own, where he could take control of his own destiny.
The big idea here is great construction managers and industry leaders know they need better and faster tools to keep up with the current construction boom. But practically everyone is trying to squeeze more productivity and accuracy from their current process. Which is only burning up your current team and jeopardizing quality and future work.
In the end, the only way to take a great leap in productivity and quality is to divorce yourself from your current system by adding new (but simple) tools that show your commitment to excellence to your staff and your clients..
Here's how this applies to us and simplifying project delivery:
· Stop talking about changing your process and start doing it one step at a time
· That means you show your team how much you care about the sacrifices they're making and rewards them for their commitment to your clients
· By taking an infinitesimal chance on changing a core process in your business, you have the power to change your future by increasing client satisfaction and profitability
So, let's put this into action:
1. Imagine how much time you could save by having searchable daily reports at your fingertips 24/7 and accessible anywhere in the world.
2. Be battle-ready with a powerful database of every submittal, RFI, and daily diary to fight off expensive construction change orders
3. Have the power to fend off an audit for federally funded projects so you won't risk having invoices clawed back by the feds
Oh, one more thing...
If you're a construction manager who is genuinely interested in how to turbo-charge this process, let me invite you to jump on a FREE demo of the industry’s only purpose-built battle-tested and easy-to-use construction management tool at https://c-mis.com/demo. This makes it easy for you to get a push-button simple system that does all the heavy lifting of document control and project reporting without worrying about security, training, or costly support.